The Linen Company
Salmon Waffle Blanket
Made from super-soft, lightweight, and breathable 100% cotton, our waffle collection has a crisp and clean texture, timeless bedding that will blend well with any décor or color scheme - modern or traditional.
- All Year Season Blanket: Our Waffle premium blanket is soft, cozy, and breathable. These blankets provide warmth during Winter Season and provide coziness in Air Conditioning during Summers.
- Luxurious Design: This imported blanket has a soft touch Feeling with woven weave design to match up any type of bedroom, in addition to the weave design, it's porous nature allows more breathability, allowing more fresh air to reach you to keep you warm and relaxed.
- Quality and Comfort: It's loosely woven weave makes it possible to use any time of the year, perfect for winter to keep you warm and cool even on summer days. Durable superior soft yarns and deep plain border edge for long-lasting performance. This luxurious premium quality blanket gets softer after each and every wash.
- Material and Size: 100% Cotton and Measures:
- King Size 90"x92"
- Single 66"x92"
- Baby 50"x36"
- Easy Care: Machine washable in cold water, tumble dry on low heat, and don’t bleach
1 waffle blanket
Properly washing your bedding is the key factor. Hence, we recommend washing your sheets at least once a week (every six to seven days). Delaying washing can cause bacteria build up and discoloration. Whereas, very frequent washing can wear out the bedding quickly.
Wash your bedding in a gentle cycle with cool water as hot water can cause your bedding to shrink and can damage the fiber of the cloth. Also, it is important to separate light and dark colors before washing as dark colors may sometimes bleed in to the lighter ones.
Use a small amount of mild liquid detergent. Avoid bleach, powder detergents and harsh chemicals as all of these will weaken the fabric and will cause discoloration.
Line drying is best as it minimizes wrinkles. However, if you want to dry your bedding quicky, then we recommend using a tumble dryer set on low heat as excessive heat should be absolutely avoided to stop discoloration.
Use wool dryer balls as they will absorb excess water and retain heat by allowing warm air to circulate efficiently. This will speed up the drying process and will make the bedding fluffy.
Fill the dryer halfway and make sure to immediately remove your bedding from the dryer as soon as the drying cycle is completed to avoid wrinkling.
Once you have washed your bedding, store it in a cool and dry place. Make sure that your storage area has access to limited sunlight and has sufficient air circulation as fibers need some air to breathe.
Do not store your bedding in plastic or cardboard containers. Also store once the bedding is completely dry and folded properly.
- Avoid bleach
- Avoid fabric softeners
- Wash the towels and sheets separately
- Use baking soda or vinegar to remove stains
- Rotate between 3-4 sheet sets
- Place sheets on your bed while they are slightly damp to have an ironed look